1. What type of special food is made on special occassions in your country
How do people grow food in your country?
How do you travel to work/school?
Do you like to have pets?
Where do you live?
What type of pictures do you like?
Would you like to have a portrait of yourself?
Describe a language that you would prefer to learn in future?
Which language is it
What benefits will it have
Why are you interested in this language
What is the influence of English on the people of your counry?
If English is spoken worldwide, what impacts would it have?
1. Some people believe that school leavers should get a university degree before they start working. Others, however, think that a university degree is not important.
Discuss both the views and give your opinion.
2. In some countries, government provides medical care and financial benefits to the elderly people. However, some people say that people should save their own money for their old age.
Discuss both the views and give your own opinion.
You bought a piece of clothing from a store but there was a problem in it. Write a letter to the store manager and say:
-What was it
– Descibe the problem
-Explain what do you want him/her to do
7th April, 19
- What are your hobbies?
- What things do you like to share with your friends?
- What are the things that you do not like to share with your friends?
What is your idea about your perfect house?
-Where should it be
-How should it look like
-What features should be there in it
- How should people live so as to avoid bad impacts on nature?
Nowadays, more and more parents think that their children should not spend much time on television and computer games, and instead, they should focus more on reading books. Do you agree or disagree?
There is a job vacancy in an international company. Write a letter to the manager of that company to consider you for their company. In your letter, write:
– Why do want to join this company
– Tell him about your qualification and experience
– Mention the position for which you want to be considered.
Describe a situation where you had to change a plan
-When was it
-Why did you have to change the plan
-Explain what you did then