RupIELTS Institute in Surrey has a requirement for a part time teacher for teaching IELTS, CELPIP and basic English. We are looking for an English teacher to join our team. This position is for someone who loves English and has the ability to teach to young as well as old students.
We have a goal to create a learning environment which is supportive and will help students in meeting their goals. Our methods are very interesting and inclusive and we teach students the important rules of different modules of English , namely reading, writing, and speaking in English.
Job responsibilities of the Teacher:
- Organize classroom sessions
- Prepare and follow materials and activities
- Distribute homework
- Identify students’ requirements and weak points
- Assign grades in writing and speaking
- Keep a record of students’ attendance and grades
- Other responsibilities arising from job
- Experience of teaching IELTS,CELPIP, English
- Knowledge of various rules of English grammar.
- In English grammar candidate should know what to use, where to use and why to use.
- Good communication skills
- Dedication to students and education
- Must have appeared for IELTS with at least scores of (L =8, R =8, W =6.5 , S =7)
Please send your resume, copy of IELTS certificate and any experience certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.