IELTS Recent Questions
IELTS recent questions are compiled by RupIELTS Institute, Surrey through its students. These are real IELTS exam question as reported by our students.
IELTS Recent Questions – 26 October, 2019
Nowadays, some people get married in their 30’s rather than marrying at younger age. What are the positive and negative impacts of this trend?
You are happy with the apartment in which you live, but it needs some repair. Write a letter to your landlord about some repair work that is required to be done. In your letter:
- Describe the problem?
- Why does it need repair ?
- Explain what can be done to resolve the problem that you face.
Introductory questions :
- Do you work or study?
- What do you like in the work that you do?
- Do you think your voice has changed since childhood?
- Did you ever try to record your voice ?
- Do you think your voice changes according to the situation?
- Do you like tea or coffee?
Talk about a person who travels by plane a lot.
– Who is that person
-Where does he/she go
-Why does he
Follow up questions
- Why do people use airplanes?
- What are the drawbacks of airplanes?
- What are the benefits of airplanes?
Questions – 12 October, 2019
Some people say that it is a good idea for employees to wear a uniform at workplace.
Do you agree or disagree?
You recently visited the changing room of a sports centre in your area and you were unhappy about its maintenance. You complained about it to the staff but did not get a satisfactory response. Write a letter to the manager of the sports centre. In your letter:
- Describe the problem
- Explain what is wrong in the changing room
- suggest some solution to the problem
1. What is your full name?
2. What type of house do you live in?
3. Would you like to change anything in your house?
4. While buying a house, what factors do you consider?
Describe a historical building that you have recently visited.
– where is it
-what is so special about it
-why do you like it
Follow -up questions
1. What is the difference between old houses and new houses?
2. What is the importance of historical monuments?
3. Tell me something about another historical building?